Guardrail Systems Supporting OSHA’s Safety Mission
At Herwin Safety, we support OSHA’s safety mission with rugged guardrail systems for a variety of environments and applications.
Our guardrail systems include safety barriers designed for both interior and exterior use, as well as specialized rail heights engineered to reduce forklift damage in warehouse environments. Of special interest to 5S Facility Engineers and OSHA conscious facility owners, we offer integrated LED message systems to enhance on-floor safety through real time messaging.
- Safety Message LED Systems. Integrated directly into our guardrail, these moving message signs are able to direct everyone from delivery drivers to medical personnel to the correct location. Great for safety notices, warnings, or employee recognition. Use over 250 preset messages or easily create custom messages in real-time.
- Facility Guardrails. Herwin Safety, Inc. guardrail, manufactured to the highest industry standards, protects operating facilities, equipment, and personnel from 10,000 lb breakthrough at 4 mph. All safety rail sections and posts are pre-drilled, with required fasteners and other hardware included.
- Forklift Guardrail is set at bumper and fender height, with the bottom rail designed to prevent the forks attached to a lift truck from protruding through the rail, causing product damage.
Herwin Safety, Inc. Safety Barriers offer the benefit of reduced accident and injury to workers, as well as prevention of damage to facility components, including forklift and vehicle impingement on production equipment, mechanical and electrical systems.
- Facility accidents cause expensive downtime for personnel and equipment
- Workers Compensation claims and damaged equipment increase your operating expenses
- Enhanced facility safety pays for itself over time by reducing or eliminating accidental damage and injury.
Visit our Guardrail Engineering and Specifications page for more information, including guardrail specification downloads.
Contact Us today to learn more or call 1-800-868-5438.