Industrial Guardrail from Guardsmith®
Our Industrial Guardrail is the perfect solution to shield people, property and the plant safety record from unexpected accidents involving swiftly moving forklifts and other material handling equipment.
Steel Guardrails, Powder Coated Safety Yellow
A properly installed and anchored Guardsmith® guardrail unit, engineered and manufactured to the highest industry standards, will protect your operating facilities, equipment, buildings and personnel from a loaded forklift weighing 5 tons moving at 4 mph.
A guard rail system from Guardsmith® is designed for your specific safety application, which might be a new installation or retrofitting new safety rail with selected sections of a pre-existing unit. Guardsmith® guardrail components have a powder-coated finish in industry-approved safety yellow.
All safety rail sections and posts are pre-drilled, with all the required fasteners and other necessary hardware included with each shipment to facilitate the simple and rapid installation by plant personnel.
Bollards and Post Options
Herwin Safety, Inc. also manufactures Guardsmith® safety bollards to supplement personnel and asset protection at key traffic points. We also offer single and double height posts, lift-out brackets, and optional baseplate configurations to address your specific application.
Please contact the experienced Herwin Safety, Inc. personnel to assist you in designing an economical safety system using the Guardsmith® quality product line.
Three Ways to Order:
- CALL TOLL-FREE at 800-868-5438 in US and Canada or International 1-724-446-2000. Our sales personnel will be happy to answer your questions and will confirm the order, payment terms, and shipping date.
- ORDER ONLINE with the form on the Guardsmith page. Simply fill out the quantities desired for each item. Fill in the contact information and click the Submit Button. We will contact you to confirm availability, payment terms, and shipping date.
- DOWNLOAD AND PRINT the free worksheet. Complete the customer information. Using the grid, draw a layout of your project (including dimensions and other facts such as rail height). Fax a copy to 724-446-0988 or scan and email to firstname.lastname@example.org. We will evaluate your needs and develop an economical material list for your project, price the order, provide an estimate of freight costs with lead time, and fax a completed quote back to you within one business day.
Learn About More Great Products from Herwin Safety, Inc.
In addition to our interior and exterior guardrail, Herwin Safety, Inc. also sells other materials handling products. See www.Palletsmith.com for pallet trucks and pallet jacks.
And secure your pallet jack with our unique Stop H’ Hold pallet jack stop – sometimes called a pallet jack chock. Ideal for trucking companies and freight carriers, this lightweight device quickly secures your pallet truck to protect valuable freight and prevent trailer door damage.
Download a printable version of the Guardsmith® Installation instructions.
The instructions are a PDF file and you must have Acrobat Reader to open the file.
How to Use the Worksheet
- DOWNLOAD A PRINTABLE VERSION of the Free Guardsmith® Guardrail Worksheet. Choose either an Adobe Acrobat PDF file (Freely available Acrobat Reader Required) or as a Microsoft Word Document. (Microsoft Word Required.)
- Complete the customer information.
- Draw a layout of your Safety Barrier Project using the grid on the worksheet. Include dimensions and other facts such as rail height and lift-out brackets.
- Fax a copy to Herwin Safety, Inc. 724-446-0988 or scan and email to email@example.com.
- Our experts will evaluate your needs and develop an economical material list for your project, price the order, provide an estimate of freight costs with lead time, and email or fax a completed quote back to you within one business day.